Asure ID Exchange 7.0
Asure ID Exchange 7.0
Asure ID Exchange is designed for more sophisticated secure credential applications, providing advanced smart card functionality and laser engraving.
Asure ID Exchange is great for organizations seeking intuitive card design and data management tools for advanced card personalization applications.
Asure ID Exchange includes powerful integration, enrolment and encoding modules to ensure a quick and seamless gateway to other existing database sources, whether installed on a PC or a Windows 8 Pro Tablet. The iDIRECTOR encoding and management module improves smart card development and deployment by enabling you to personalize the card graphically and electronically in one seamless process.
Asure ID Exchange also includes a laser configuration module for simplified set-up and maintenance of the HDP8500LE Laser Engraver. Together, you will have everything you need to design and populate a card with a couple of clicks of the mouse.
- Improved User Interface - Asure ID Exchange has a user-friendly interface has a similar look-and-feel to the familiar Microsoft Ribbon, allowing you to design and manage the creation of sharp photo IDs with minimal training.
- Databases Demystified - Asure ID Exchange comes with an internal database but utilize the configurable Live Link plug-in to easily print cards from a common database with real-time data exchange to Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP.
- iDIRECTOR - In combination with Asure ID Exchange, the iDIRECTOR module allows you to quickly and easily manage card memory, load multiple smart card applications, and graphically personalizes smart cards such as iclass Seos in one seamless process.
- iCLASS SE Open Encoder Platform Support - Asure ID Exchange also includes support for HID Global iCLASS SE encoder platform, enabling your users to create, encode (read/write), and manage physical access control solution (PACS) credentials in a single step, streamlining ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Robust Reporting Suite - Asure ID Exchange enables you to filter, sort, and group data as needed to build custom reports that meet the needs of your business.
- FARGO HDP8500LE Laser Engraver - Using Asure ID Exchange, you can print, encode, engrave and laminate your secure credentials within a single, unified card template, saving you critical production and delivery time.
- Physical Access Control Integration - Asure ID Exchange is tightly integrated with over 25 leading access control systems, making it exceptionally easy to register your PACS credentials directly from the software and reduce the number of applications utilized during the issuance processes.
- Compatible with Windows 8 Pro Tablet
- Password log-on with definable user privileges
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Turkish, and Czech
- Networkable (Asure ID site licenses enable sharing of networked database information on multiple workstations)
- ODBC import/export
- Real-time data exchange (via Live Link) with Microsoft Access (2000, 2003), Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, & 2012), MySQL (Version 5), Oracle (9i & 11g), and Microsoft Active Directory / LDAP (read-only)
- iDIRECTOR Smart card encoding and management allows for easy integration of technology cards
- Program and register Access Control Credentials into a variety of access control solutions
- Integrated photo and signature capture (TWAIN, WIA, and DirectShow)
- Add linear and 2D bar codes (PDF417, QR Code, and Datastripe)
- Integrated photo capture (TWAIN, WIA, and DirectShow)
- Dual-sided template and printing designs
- Supports standard and custom reports that can be viewed in Asure ID or exported for easy distribution
- Optional annual/multi-year support packages
Asure ID Works with the Following Printers
- All FARGO DTC & HDP Printer/Encoders
- Datacard Card Printers
- DIS Card Printers
- Evolis Card Printers
- Nisca Card Printers
- Zebra Card Printers
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). At this time, E-CARD ID Products Ltd. only ships merchandise to locations within Canada and the USA. We ship via FedEx for dependable service and package tracking. Shipping time and costs vary depending on your location. Please contact us for more information.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure you order the correct items. Items ordered in error will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, provided they are returned unopened.
Please check your package and report any discrepancies within 10 days of receipt.
A Return Authorization number (RA#) must be assigned to all shipments being returned to E-CARD ID Products Ltd. The RA# can be obtained by contacting an E-CARD ID (IDEXPERTS) representative. Each RA# can only be used once, for one shipment. RA's are canceled if not used within 30 days.
The RA# must be prominently displayed on the shipping label. If the RA# is not visible, the shipment may be refused. DO NOT place shipping labels or write RA# on the outside of the manufacturer's boxes. Re-box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons.
Return Authorizations will not be issued for:
- Opened ribbons
- Opened cards
- Used card printers
- Opened packages of accessories
- Custom items
Notwithstanding the above, at the discretion of E-CARD ID Products Ltd., we may agree to accept returns on certain products subject to a 25% restocking fee.