Managing your facility access
Access Control is more than just a door lock: it is the main focus of any security system and gives administrators a convenient platform to manage business assets.
Access control systems perform authorization, identification, authentication, access approval, and accountability of entities through credentials including ID cards, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), biometric scans, and physical or electronic keys.
We offer hosted or locally-installed Access Control solutions, from single doors to multi-location corporate enterprises.GET AN EXPERT
What an automated visitor management system can do for you
- Enhance the professionalism of the enrollment process and visitor check-in
- Streamline enrollment with pre-registration or self-registration options
- Provide additional safeguards by screening against felony and sex offender watch lists
- Improve security by identifying who is in a facility quickly and accurately, especially in emergency situations
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily
Critical Incident Response
The horrific details coming from recent mass casualty incidents underscore the necessity of Immediate and Effective Response. Schools, Hospitals and Government Service agencies have become vulnerable targets. Liabilities abound when those responsible for life safety cannot show they have done due diligence in the protection of life, assets and information.
The maximum advantage
We work with clients to provide effective technology-based solutions that enables staff and first-responders a comprehensive assessment to gain the maximum advantage as early as possible.
- complete situational awareness, real time status
- auto-generated video feeds, pushed to a smartphone
- facility lockdown
- two-way communication via radio, text or apps
- gunshot location detection
- detailed reporting logs & timeline audit trails
- automated public address announcements
- dynamic floor plan maps