Choosing the best hardware and software for your ID program can be a confusing and daunting task.
Questions about Cards:
- What do you want to use the card for?
- Does the card contain any technology?
- How long do you want the card to last?
- What environmental conditions will the card be exposed to?
- What level of visual security does the card need to have?
- Are fake cards a threat to life safety?
Questions about Production
- How many cards do you need to print per day?
- How many locations print the cards?
- Does the system need to be mobile?
- Where is the data? A database, or excel sheet?
- How critical is print speed?
- Do you prefer a low cost camera, or high res images?
Genuine Thermatek™, Fusion™, X-tek™ and the latest Genuine UltraProx™ cards will keep your ID projects running smoothly for years to com. All our plastic cards will work in all the Card Makers we sell.
The ID experts here can help you choose the right printer for your ID program requirements. Our expertise comes with the products we sell. Card Makers create instant plastic photo ID.
Sometimes the overwhelming number of choices available can delay your ID projects. We can help you overcome that, and offer expert advice on the best technology and best practices.
Choose from a variety of colour and monochrome ribbons, for DTC or Re-Transfer Printers.
Card Laminates provide the ultimate in protection for your Photo ID. Clear-patch or holographic laminates.
Protect your investment! Every card printer or card maker needs a little TLC, and scheduled maintenance.
TRIPODS & BACKDROPS
Choose a camera, tripod, and background colour for your photos.
A variety of styles are available: hand-held, stapler style, slot and rounded corners.
Protect your investment! Dust is a Card Printers worst enemy. Keep it clean, and you will have jam-free printing.
Choose from a variety of material types and styles. Ideal ID Card Holders.
A very convenient way to display and use an ID card. Retractable, with a variety of selections from plastic to Heavy Duty.
Wide range of ID Card Holders. The cost of replacing an ID card very expensive. Protect the card with Card holders.
The most inexpensive way to wear an ID Card. Use with Card Holders or on its own.
No pins or clips will damage your clothing with these mag attachments.
These loops and straps are ideal for attaching a plastic card or card holders to luggage.