CardExchange® Visitor Business Edition visitor management software.
CardExchange Visitor Enter makes registering, authorizing, managing, and tracking visitors fast and simple.
- All the same features as CardExchange Visitor Enter and Standard Editions
- Self-serve KIOSK Client
- Connect all locations and lobbies, and centralize control from one location
- Set up lobbies, buildings, and rooms
- Pre-registration from the Standard Edition is enhanced with an email and barcode feature
- Gift guests a VIP experience by scanning their barcode at any KIOSK for easy check-inn(requires KIOSK Client)
- Fingerprint check-in and check-out
- Unlimited visitor photo history
- Receptionist call-for-help button
- 3rd party criminal database check
- With the future release of the vPortal package, users will be able to pre-register visitors, check-in, and check-out with a web-browser, tablet, or phone.
- Visitors can sign documents upon arrival, such as NDAs.
- SQL Server and MySQL integration
- Event Management lets you create and manage multiple events, each of which can have an organizer, multiple hosts, and invitees.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets
- Lenovo Windows Tablets
- ID scanners, biometric devices, barcode scanners, contactless readers
Standalone or Network Licenses
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). At this time, E-CARD ID Products Ltd. only ships merchandise to locations within Canada and the USA. We ship via FedEx for dependable service and package tracking. Shipping time and costs vary depending on your location. Please contact us for more information.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure you order the correct items. Items ordered in error will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, provided they are returned unopened.
Please check your package and report any discrepancies within 10 days of receipt.
A Return Authorization number (RA#) must be assigned to all shipments being returned to E-CARD ID Products Ltd. The RA# can be obtained by contacting an E-CARD ID (IDEXPERTS) representative. Each RA# can only be used once, for one shipment. RA's are canceled if not used within 30 days.
The RA# must be prominently displayed on the shipping label. If the RA# is not visible, the shipment may be refused. DO NOT place shipping labels or write RA# on the outside of the manufacturer's boxes. Re-box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons.
Return Authorizations will not be issued for:
- Opened ribbons
- Opened cards
- Used card printers
- Opened packages of accessories
- Custom items
Notwithstanding the above, at the discretion of E-CARD ID Products Ltd., we may agree to accept returns on certain products subject to a 25% restocking fee.