RFID Wristbands are useful for a variety of applications:
- Authorize people to enter an event, like a concert.
- Double check the identity of a patient before administering medicine.
- Track the movement of people through a venue.
- Locate a person within a facility.
RFID Wristbands come in all shapes and sizes. Some can be printed in a Wristband Printer in order to personalize the wristband for a person, and others can be pre-printed with special designs. Security can be added to the chip to ensure that only authorized RFID wristbands are used in your specific system.
RFID Wristbands can be issued in two ways:
- Manually, by a staff member recording the number and handing it over to the user.
- Automatically, via a Kiosk that can personalize the Wristband at the time of issue.