RTLS is an incredibly fast-developing industry. The technology allows you to instantly know where your assets are, in real time.
Examples of RTLS deployments include:
Personnel or equipment can be tracked in real time so you always know where your valuable assets are. The process is quite straightforward:
1. Beacons are attached to the item that you want to track.
2. The beacon serial number is registered in the software and associated with an asset/item.
3. The beacon communicates via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to nearby receivers.
4. Your smartphone, with the app installed, is the receiver.
5. Your smartphone communicates via BLE with the item to get the correct location, and communicates via Wifi (or cell data) to the cloud to report the location of the item to the main server database.
6. The Cloud-based software enables you to monitor, track and report on all your assets.
7. Visualize your asset's location using "heat maps"
There are two types of Beacons:
Call us today at 1-888-983-2299 and ask for our RTLS experts who can guide you through the process of selecting the correct technology for your application.
We also have RTLS Kits available for pilot projects which enable you to run tests with both Single and Enterprise Beacons, using trial time-expiry access to the cloud-based software.
Comments will be approved before showing up.