Getting started on building your photo ID cards can be a complicated process without the right advice. There are a lot of different factors to consider and it can seem a little overwhelming.
In this week’s article we hope to shed a little light on some recommended steps and processes that can help make the production of Photo ID an easy affair.
Step 1: What is the purpose of my ID card?
- Always start from the end-use point of view and work your way back to the card itself.
- How will the card be used in the real world? Cards can have a plethora of uses.
- Will this be an ID card to be worn, or is a wallet ID card?
- How many times a day will it be used, and what systems use it?
- Is it for photo verification only, or will a reader authenticate the card?
- How often will the card be exposed to the elements of sunshine and/or temperature extremes?
- How important is it that the card never be copied?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.