BY IMPLEMENTING A NEW U-PASS RENEWAL PROGRAM
A s an effective initiative to provide affordable transportation to post-secondary students, Universal Transit Pass (U-Pass) Programs are often time-consuming and costly systems to manage. New technologies are now empowering Educational Institutions to create more efficient processes, so their resources can be concentrated to better fulfill the educational missions.
DOOR ACCESS CONTROL
Do you know who is in your building? Which employee gets the most visits, and why? Who is the most frequent visitor? Are you secure?E-CARD offers the very latest in Access Control solutions, from single-station instances to multi-location corporate enterprise installations. Access Control systems are about more than door locks; they are the main focus of any security system and give administrators a convenient platform to manage their businesses and sites. Traditional keys cannot track who or when people are accessing your building, and when keys go missing rekeying locks can be very expensive.
- Call up real-time video if an alarm sounds
- Bring motion detectors, glass breaks, door contacts, panic buttons into your system to track and assign alarm scenarios from a single software interface
- Arm or disarm an intrusion panel via the access control system
- Trigger a wide range of devices using auxiliary relay outputs to trip such items as sirens or strobes all based on certain events and conditions
- Create a map with active icons to annunciate system status, control doors, call up video, show employee photos as they pass through protected doors, and much more
- Run a variety of custom reports when you need to know access information and analytics