showing 1 - 7 of 49 article(s)
Conversely, if no one notices the referee, he is probably doing a great job. The same applies to your Access Control systems. A properly architected security solution will enable your users to go about their daily routine without interruption, and you will have peace of mind knowing your assets and information are properly protected.
DOOR ACCESS CONTROL
Do you know who is in your building? Which employee gets the most visits, and why? Who is the most frequent visitor? Are you secure?E-CARD offers the very latest in Access Control solutions, from single-station instances to multi-location corporate enterprise installations. Access Control systems are about more than door locks; they are the main focus of any security system and give administrators a convenient platform to manage their businesses and sites. Traditional keys cannot track who or when people are accessing your building, and when keys go missing rekeying locks can be very expensive.
- Call up real-time video if an alarm sounds
- Bring motion detectors, glass breaks, door contacts, panic buttons into your system to track and assign alarm scenarios from a single software interface
- Arm or disarm an intrusion panel via the access control system
- Trigger a wide range of devices using auxiliary relay outputs to trip such items as sirens or strobes all based on certain events and conditions
- Create a map with active icons to annunciate system status, control doors, call up video, show employee photos as they pass through protected doors, and much more
- Run a variety of custom reports when you need to know access information and analytics
The correct camera, in the correct location, with the correct field of view, recording with the correct resolution at the correct time will capture the images you need to see. There is no such thing as a bad camera, only a bad choice of camera. Every CCTV installation proposal from E-CARD comes with a rationale for every camera selection, clearly outlining the objectives for that camera along with the expected real-life results. In addition to properly installed systems, ask for secure mobile access to your video streams. Watch your assets real-time on your smart phone, or do a quick historical search on your tablet. There is no excuse for being uninformed.